Sunday, January 30, 2005

Another Blah Day

It's a Sunday and it's another one of those "blah" days.. After a 6 day work week, you'd think I'd be out enjoying the day. But did I? Nnnnnoooppppeee! Pretty much just had the TV going ... flipping channels to see what was worth watching. So for the past 6 hours, I've been watching Steven Seagal movies on the tube. Can't say I can complain. I'm a Seagal fan! Course as I was watching the movies, I hosted a backgammon tournament at 3pm (EST), played in the succeeding 2 tournaments and now I'm back to the TV. And then tomorrow???? WORK! yes, I'm back to work tomorrow. Only thing I'm looking forward to is Friday. Since I worked yesterday, my day off is on Friday.. which means ... 3 day weekend for me.. wooohoooo!!

Well I guess that's all I can post for now. I'll find something else to post tomorrow. Maybe I'll vent about a person I got ticked off with today..lol.. usually it helps to vent!

Have a good week everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home