Monday, January 24, 2005

Surviving Palau

On February 17, CBS airs it's 10th season of Survivor. Of all the reality shows out there, Survivor is the only one I watch from the first to the last episode. I've seen the last 4 seasons and am looking forward to the next one. From what I've read, it says it's supposed to be the most diverse tribe yet so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

The Setting: Palau, the South Pacific paradise some call the 8th natural wonder of the world.
The Cast: 20 Americans where the oldest contestant is 57; the youngest is 21. The cast includes a bartender from New Orleans, a firefighter from New York, a dolphin trainer from Florida and a Las Vegas showgirl, to name a few.

Now the article I read says that 3 castaways are sent home in the first episode. Host Jeff Probst promised that in Palau, "the game will be changed in a dramatic way. Everything the survivors have come to expect will be wiped out in the first 10 minutes."

With that in mind, I most definitely will mark my calendar and watch the pilot episode. To the other Survivor fans, remember the date. February 17 at 8pm ET/PT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home