Thursday, December 30, 2004

Another Year Over

How time flies. Christmas crept up so fast I hardly felt the Christmas Spirit. And now the New Year is just around the corner. I guess I'm just homesick. It's been a few years since I've been back home to visit the family. I usually try and make it there for the Christmas Holidays. Now Christmas back home is different. Being able to experience this event in different places makes you appreciate what you've left back home even more. But since I've taken on this so-called adventure of mine that started about 12 years ago, I've learned to adjust to the changes and have been able to cope with them. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy every minute of it. I've learned so many things being away from home. And I don't regret any of it. Except maybe about something I've done a couple of years ago (that's a whole different story that I choose to remain forgotten). But other than that, I've been happy.

And so, another year has gone and a new one is about to start. I can think of goals, wishes, or even things to do lists. But that's just secondary. My main goal is to make it home for next year's Christmas Holidays :)

Have a Safe and Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home