Monday, December 20, 2004

Who is BulletCatcher?

My name's Carissa but only my family and close friends call me that. Since I started playing backgammon and a few other games online, the sites would have you create a screen name. I got stumped, thinking, what name should i use? I used what a site called a Naminator and I came across the name "bulletcatcher". I thought it would be interesting to see how people would react to the name so I used it. Since then, I get comments like.. i thought you were a guy.. or .. why "bulletcatcher"? I'll let you in on a secret.. I myself have no clue why i chose the name but since I've used it, I've had a few nicknames derived from the name... Bullet, BC, and my favorite one?? Bully. (don't ask why..lol).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew how you got your name. That is cool, I knew about the Naminator but I didn't think anyone actually used it LOL!

Love ya Bully!! You forgot though, your favourite name is not Bully...it's Bully Butt LMAO!

12:54 AM  
Blogger carissa g. joaquin said...

did you have to mention BullyButt??

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I most certainly did! In my books, that's the best one Hehehe, but I suppose if I didn't think so I wouldn't call you that.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home