Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Back to Work! Ugh!

Sigh! After a nice 4 day weekend..(i was off Saturday thru Tuesday), it was back to work.. bummer! Sometimes you wish you can just stay home.. Only good part about today was it wasn't as busy as I expected it to be so it wasn't so bad. Course, I was thinking of a special someone.. now that got me through the day.. :)

I really shouldn't complain coz this is a short work week.. On Friday, we get off at 2pm. Then the weekend.. woohoo..I get Monday off so I get a 3 day weekend. So it's like an extended holiday vacation.

Well that's it for the day. I'm off to work on a website for a video outfit, then watch some tv, and last but not least, get nice and comfy and think of my sweetie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home