Monday, January 03, 2005

Iron Chef America

Talk about having an insomnia attack. Thank god for late night TV. So, I started flipping channels. Since I like to cook, I got stuck watching Iron Chef America. What a competition! They showed the conceptualization to the actual pilot show. It was great! I used to always watch the Iron Chef, the original one that started in Japan. It was very interesting to see how they make 4-5 dishes in an hour, using a "secret" ingredient. The chefs only know about this ingredient on the actual day. It's exciting to watch it.. what more if you were the actual chef in the "battle". I can only imagine how intense that can be.

For those of you who want to read more about the Iron Chef America, you can go to Food Network to read more about it.

Happy Cooking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home