Wednesday, February 09, 2011

To Do List

Since I have been unemployed since October 2010, I have decided to take on a change of career. Having worked for a Travel Agency for about 18 years, there was no more room for advancement. Plus there were other issues I choose not to mention because I AM moving on and have chose not to dwell on what had happened... and switching to Web Design (was a graduate of Fine Arts Majored in Visual Communication) so I feel this would be a good change! :D

That being said, here is my to do list for the year 2011 ---

1. Finish online courses to help me with Web Design. I've messed with some pages a while back and feel the need to keep myself updated!

2. Start full time working from home in the near future. (There are plans already in the works with a company based in Chicago)

3. Have a regular income!

4. Finish the backyard project I started a few months ago. (hopefully before the family comes in April lol)

5. Finish a coverlet I'm crocheting in the hopes that it will sell. It will be my first project I'm putting up for sale :)

6. Finish enough crocheted projects to sell on Etsy.com for some extra income. I have so much yarn that I have purchased over time (on sale of course).

7. A chance to fly out to Michigan to meet a dear friend :)

8. A chance to fly out to Florida to meet an online gammon friend - Jeanne!!! miss ya hun!

9. Due to moving to a new house, I have stuff in storage and at a relative's house which need to be moved. The stuff one accumulates over time .. lol

10. Last but not least, a trip back home for a visit (my last trip home was in 2001).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home