Sunday, July 01, 2007

Can you say YUM?

Yesterday, we had a small celebration for my cousin Desa's birthday. The plan was to have a barbeque. I finally was able to try the dry bbq rubs I had gotten in Kansas. Talk about yummers!

First I worked the dry rub on the ribs the night before. Then yesterday morning, it went in the oven for an hour covered in foil. Then we brushed or should i say "slathered" some of the barbeque sauce George had gotten on the ribs and stuck it back in the oven, still covered with foil. Then it was finished off in the Grill by George... brushed with more of the barbeque sauce of course.

Sides??? Hell Yeah! Fresh Corn on the cob, 2 kinds of potato salad, sliced cucumber with vinegar and bread. For dessert... a dulce de leche cake.

How's THAT for a barbeque?!! Too bad my other cousin Maria and her husband Omy missed out on the feast.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home