Thursday, January 06, 2005

Couldn't Sleep..But that's nothing new

One of those stupid insomnia nights again :(
I thought after watching a few shows on the tube would have helped. So I flipped channels to find something that would put me to sleep..
flipped more channels...
still flipping channels....
oh heck. forget channel flipping. I resorted to just coming online to check email...
which led to making some changes to the look of my blog...
which then led to converting some CDs to MP3s and uploaded them to my computer...
which led to figuring out what to post on my blog...

then it was back to flipping channels! Gonna try to get some shut eye. I'm dead set on finding me a real boring show/movie to put me to sleep...lol

*sigh* ... i'm sleeping in on Saturday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home